MOMENT IN TIME
About Me (October 2022)
- Would I rather watch: action, romance, fantasy, or horror?
(Always) in the mood for love (stories)
Five acts of literature and film have influenced my life and how I see love
2. Would I rather make a slow food slow or slow food fast?
Hump Day, Quicker Than Take Out, Slow Food Fast Meal
Some days, I’m hungry and I want good food fast. I open the fridge and make magic! Today, it was ground beef with rice.
3. What kind of a person am I? Enthusiastic, imaginative, energetic, creative, warm, future-oriented, individualistic, insightful, caring, optimistic, possibility-focused, open, spontaneous, playful and take charge!
Do Personality Tests Work? Here is What I Discovered After Taking Two.
I’m always thinking about ways I can change the world for the better, but sometimes I get so caught up in coming up with new ideas and…
4. Planes, Trains or Automobiles? Yes, I’m that order. I love flying. I like taking Amtrak. I don’t mind being driven to my destination. Travel? Emphatic, yes!
Up, up and away
I was 18 months old when I traveled on a plane for the first time. I was going from Trinidad to St. Croix. As a kid…
5. Love and Marriage — What would I change if I had to do it all over again?
Postscript: My worst fear
In an article about who to include and exclude from meetings, I shared a story about planning for my wedding day. About…
A look back: me, September 2022.
This is a work of non-fiction: about me, by me. © K. Joseph.
✍🏾 I write about all kinds of topics from my life and work. If you haven’t already, check out the long and winding content posted weekly in my blog on www.karlenejoseph.com.
➡️ Subscribe to and follow me on Medium.